What is the IELTS Test ?
IELTS is the world's most common language proficiency assessment, required by all educational organizations and embassies. It could be general or academic.
It’s divided into 4 sections each section for one language skill.
- Highly qualified trainers who are experts in the IELTS test particularly.
- Simplifying answering method to overcome tricky points.
- Preparing condensed plan to develop the four skills of English, increase vocabulary and improve pronunciation.
- Answering mocking tests like the actual ones to adapt to the test.
- Provide the trainee with all needed material
- Daily 10 minutes call to improve the speaking skill and fluency of the trainee.
The IELTS course is 20 hours (10 sessions) each session is 2 hours plus daily 10-minute call to improve speaking and pronunciation.